Saturday, August 15, 2009

tess crawling

Yep, she started crawling a bit last week and is really motoring around now, she figured it out at 7 1/2 months.

tess crawling 2

Anytime I pull out my camera with Tessa around I get tons of this:

tess crawling - nose crinkletess crawling big smiletess crawling grin till it hurts

She's such a joy!  I love you Tessa baby.

10 comments:

Joni's Crazy Life's Adventures said...

ahhhhh! 3 min of sweet satisfaction! oh man she is so beautiful and cute and perfect in everyway how will i ever top such cute babies, or atleast how will mine ever be able to compete with that!!

Ann said...

Yay Tessa! She's getting so big!

Nicole said...

What a perfect ending to that video! Seriously the happiest baby ever!

The Hulls said...

She is sooo cute! I love her smile with her two bottom teeth!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Oh my goodness Jessica she is so STINKIN' CUTE! I love that cheesy smile and her pretty dark hair!

Mandy @ Raising Little Dudes said...

YAY for crawling!!! She is so cute, and growing up so fast!

Jenny Kendall said...

thanks for putting that up Jess! I've watched it about a hundred times already.

Falen said...

Cute..Cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! I love the writing on your pics too, How do you do it??

Andrea said...

She is ridiculously cute. And I can't believe she's crawling already!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

She is so beautiful! And I love the stay puft marshmallow man, but no, she's too cute to look like him. Where did you get ehr red bow and headband. Did you make it? Also, thanks for the live writer thing, I tested it out the other day and it works great!