


This is my favorite breakfast lately. I put a spoon full of peanut butter in the bottom of my bowl (thanks for the idea Stacey!) Kix and then Vanilla soy milk on top. It is YUMMY!!! I take a little peanut butter off the bottom with every bite.
Let me explain the soy milk, I am not lactose intolerant but I don't like the taste of milk, I used to drain it off my cereal. But soy milk comes in vanilla... WAY better taste for sure, it's like liquid ice cream. Don't love it 'till you try it!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
the best way to eat cereal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
I love, love, love Soy Milk! Especially vanilla. That sounds yummy, I'll have to try it.
THat's funny. I am not sure I will try it. Looks like you had a great time in Utah. Cute pics. Sorry Dan's Birthday wasn't too great. As you get older they just are not as great as when you were young. Oh well!
I may try it some day, but yogurt and grapenuts comes in many flavors!
I love, love, love Kix and PB, but I haven't tried it with soy milk yet. Sounds yummy...and healthy too!
Wow, I saw these three pictures together and I thought it looked kind of nasty, but I think I might have to try it after reading your explanation!
Post a Comment