Sunday I got to meet my little brother Jack's girlfriend Stephanie. I've heard so much about her it was a pleasure to finally meet her in person. Jack is fully awesome. So the stakes are high, but she seems to qualify!
The cool people played speed Scrabble while the nerds networked their computers and played Warcraft.
That evening I took some family pictures for Ann and Brian at the Stallings farm. We got a few good ones. I love taking pictures, thanks for humoring me guys!
I love a chance to practice. There's a lot I need to learn (and equipment I need to buy) to get my photos to look anything like the ones Matt took of my family the next morning (there is a link on the top right of the blog to see those if you're interested) but we had fun!!









5 comments:
I'm loving the highlights from your trip. It's making me excited for ours in a few weeks. What an awesome family you and Dan have! I wish I was in your neighborhood so we could get our girls together to play!
that's a real cute picture of Jack and Stephanie. I think you did a great job with the Wells family pictures!
It looks like you guys had a very full, fun, trip... Thanks for fitting us in, we always love to hang out with you and see how much your cute girls have grown. All the pictures I've seen you take are great, you have a real talent for it. I still love the ones you took of Danielle when she was about a month old. Ann's family looks super cute- and professional bytheway.
Hopefully we'll get to see you again soon!
Thanks Jess! Your awesome! It was hard but we got a few good ones. I can't wait to see you guys again, hopefully in the fall :)
Really impressive photos, guys!
Anyway, I couldn't help notice your mention of Speed Scrabble. I'm also a fan, and thought you may be interested in playing Speed Scrabble Online (which I recently developed).
You can thus combine the cool people with the nerds ;)
I hope you'll try it out :)
Post a Comment