Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tessa's real father

I am coming clean, this is Tessa's real father: 

tess crawling and at the zoo 023

 Can you see the resemblance?

8 months 010

Tessa's Favorites at 8 months old

  • black and pinto beans (mostly because she can feed herself)
  • baby cereal puffs
  • her purple baby doll
  • her big sister Sophie
  • playing peek-a-boo
  • dancing (with someone holding her)
  • raspberries (not the kind you eat but the kind we give her on her neck and tummy)
  • standing up holding onto furniture
  • splashing in water
  • any type of attention from anyone
  • snuggling

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Tessa, I am so glad you were born! My life would not be as wonderful without your smile! I love you!

Mandy @ Raising Little Dudes said...

She is so adorable Jessica, and growing up so fast! I can see the resemblance...its there! haha