Thursday, August 13, 2009

yuck!

My poor babies got sick.  I was just glad it all "came out" before we left to drive an hour to a wedding.  That would have been awful. Poor Sophie threw up every 15-30 minutes for 8 hours straight!  She was miserable.  We all felt icky that night.  I decided that parents don't have time to be sick.  It shouldn't be allowed.  I wanted to comfort my kids but couldn't hardly stand so I had to take breaks sitting on the floor as I made my way to their rooms.  Luckily the next day was much better!  Really makes you appreciate your health.

Can't tell you how happy I was to see these two eating something.  Tess is sick AND smiling!

img 015img 020 

Just for the record, I'm still going strong I've only tossed my cookies ONCE in the last 20 years; when I was pregnant with Sophie.  What's the longest you've gone without... (you know)?

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

those are some very pale faces! I'm so glad that's over!

Dannenbergs said...

Once in the last twenty years?! That's incredible! I thought I had a strong stomach. I think I went 5 years without once, but holy cow, I think you take the cake.

mommaquincy said...

I'm pretty sure that I lost my cookies once for each delivery of my 7 children, so I can't claim once, but twice in 20 years. Joni is 20 and 4 months now, but you get it.