Sunday, August 2, 2009

we like to PARTY!

Lucky for me Dan was feeling ambitious Thursday morning and woke me up to get dressed at 4 AM!!  We were on the road by 5 that morning and safely in Utah before 2:00.  The drive went well though and I got to sleep a bit so I'll stop complaining. :)  After a little lounging we were off to Elise's 3rd birthday party! 

To say Sophie was excited would be a HUGE understatement... she had been talking about this party non-stop since I mentioned it to her a week ago.  Sophie LOVES her cousin Elise and absolutely LOVES birthday parties... so it was a killer combination!

Elise bday - Sophie and Elise

This tea party had a big impression and was talked about by Sophie for days to come. 

Elise bday - tea party

Sophie trying to offer Elise some tea while she opens presents.

Elise bday - Elise presents, Soph tea

The babies; Tessa and Melody.

July 2009 - tess and melody

This cake was also long remembered, "Princess cake, DON'T TOUCH IT, don't touch it!"

July 2009 154

Melody seemed to like it too.

Elise bday - Melodys cake face

The beloved uncle Jason.

Elise bday - Soph and Jason

Aunt Joni (my sister) lives just down the block so she stopped by to have her jewelry ruined, I mean cleaned.

Elise bday - Joni and Tess

Thanks for the fun party Ann!!

4 comments:

The Allens said...

You girls are adorable...I love Tessa's belly flop! Glad you all had a fun trip visiting family.

Cami said...

So glad we were able to see you guys in Utah! That was a fun party. You got a GREAT picture of Melody chowing down on her cupcake!

mommaquincy said...

wow such a great princess cake! I can see why Sophie was so impressed!

Kolbi Young said...

Look how happy Sophie is in that first photo! Classic :) I love the tea party theme for little girls! Can't wait to hear about your other adventures while visiting!