Our community has a couple of awesome pools that we went to as frequently as our scheduled allowed this summer, we are so lucky to live where we do! It’s a great neighborhood.
My kids love the pool, though none of them can swim at all. We tried swim lessons for Sophie last year, it was a disaster… after a couple of weeks she refused to participate and would scream to the point of being kicked out.
We would see friends and neighbors at the pool. Other kids Sophie’s age can swim, and she wanted to go in the deep end with them. I told he she needed to learn to swim first… peer pressure is powerful! She put those goggles on and willed herself to put her face in the water, right away. Here she is jumping in, this was a long time coming as well, baby steps…
Jacob likes to crawl around near the zero entry, splash, and point out the birds.
Tessa was so proud that she dared put her face in the water, she asked me to take a picture. She wants to be brave, it takes her awhile to build up the courage though.
Dan gets attacked by the kids when he gets home from work. He always jokes that he bought this big house, but some how everyone ends up on his lap. He loves it though. :)
Jacob knew there was ice cream in the freezer, couldn’t get it open though.
Dan’s such a fun dad, look at how he takes the girls up to their room for bedtime. They just giggle all the way up, it’s so sweet.
Sorry for the influx of posts, but I am slaving away trying to get caught up! I had made a goal to get caught up by the end of September… but I failed, October is now ending and I’m just finishing July. Hopefully I can blog 4 months throughout November and then be caught up before December. Sorry if my quadruple-time blogging makes you crazy. But I hope you understand, I’ve got to get it done! Thanks for reading!









2 comments:
My girls are the same as yours, I try and take a nap on the love seat and they all wind up on it with me. I try and be thankful they think I'm such a cool mom. Daniel is pretty darn cool too! :)
I love all your blog posts! Keep them coming as much as you want. :D It's fun to see what you and your kiddos are up to. Yeah, dads really like it when their kid(s) are happy to see them when coming home from work.
Post a Comment