I thought it was cute when Sophie tried on my wedges this morning and was walking down the hall. What I didn't know was that it was just a warm up...
I went to use the bathroom and when I came back, this is what I found:
She can't reach inside the box just using the stool (or "table" as she calls it) so the little smartie put on my heels to give her the extra height needed to gobble her prize!
This is what I get for sending Dan to the grocery store... a box of discounted doughnuts and an ingenious daughter motivated by sweets. I love them all (Dan, Sophie and the sweets)!









16 comments:
What a smart girl! I love catching those kind of moments. PRICELESS!
I understand the motivation. What a smarty pants!
That is one smart girl!!! Way to go Sophie!!
What a cute little stinker. I try not to let Adam go to the store because he ALWAYS ends up bringing something unnecessary home (i.e. dougnuts, brownies, twinkies, etc.)
Look out Mom and Dad! That's some serious planning! Maybe you'd better keep that lock on her door until she's 25!
Where there's a will there's a way!!! Austin does the same thing and I just have to sit and wonder where in the world he learns it. They are smart little buggers even at two and a half!!! Mischeviouse is Austin's middle name, looks like Sophie has some of those same genes!!!
Smart girl! She has such an innocent face you would have never guessed what she was really after!
That is what I use my heels for, too! So that I can be just a little bit taller ;) Very smart little chica! I'm glad that you let her have the doughnut.....she needed a reward for that smart thinking!
What a smarty! At least you know she already has the problem solving gene. Thanks for sharing!
This babe is 100% Ellis Woman.
SMART girl! I don't think I would ever be clever enough to think of that!
"I hate smart children"
Bill Cosby
Ha ha! That's so cute and so funny! What a smarty! It's all those Quincy genes!
Clever girl :) I love that she doesn't even look the least bit guilty about sneaking a treat!
I have alot of cute nieces and nephews but you little cutie could match up all of them. Man she is adorable.
That is HILARIOUS!! What a smarty pants!! haha...
Post a Comment