Wednesday, March 4, 2009

putting my foot in my mouth

It's a little hard to read but this is a story about a tiger breaking through the glass at a zoo in London after been taunted by a child!!!  And then mauling a woman who was standing there.  Crazy right?

Tiger_Mauling

Cue Alanis Morissette, "it's a little too ironic..."  Well yeah it is a little too ironic, it's a fake article our good friends Dan and Stacie made after reading my post, but it sure had me going!  You guys are too funny, thanks for the laugh.

3 comments:

Inspired said...

Laughed my face off thanks for sharing!!!!

mommaquincy said...

That's funny. I totally fell for it. Now if Sophie wanted to get the tiger out of the cage, I'd worry. She'd probably figure out a way to do it.

Tracy Giles said...

That is awesome!! However, there was a tiger or animal from the cat family that last year did get out of it's "area" and attack the people taunting it. It was all over the news. I want to say it happened at the San Diego Zoo. It didn't break out of the glass, but it jumped a lot further than the zoo thought it could. Anyway, I remember it being a really big deal. I agree that a tiger probably couldn't break the glass, but if a little old lady had seen all the publicity on this incident, I could see why she would be a little nervous. Still though I highly doubt a 2 year old could cause that much trouble. Seriously, animal attacks at zoos are super rare. I think it's funny that she was nervous. That fake article is so funny!!!