Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break - part one

I think I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.

spring break - chuck e cheese page

spring break - chuck e cheese page 2

I love seeing these two play together, they are definitely BCF (Best Cousins Forever)!  They had a lot of fun playing at Chuck E. Cheese's and then jumping on the bed at Grandma Nina's that night.

spring break - jumping on the bed page

spring break - quincys Grandpa page

Sophie got to bond with Grandpa a bit this trip.  I think this was the first time she wasn't scared of either of her Grandpas!  He even let her get all muddy.

spring break - wells house cupboard suprise spring break - wells house Tess and Melody

Sophie got that dried up marshmallow thing from Ann and Brian's cupboard to their NEW house!!  Dan was the first guy who was tall enough to see it.  I like the second picture because you can see how much Tessa enjoyed Melody, the would just coo and smile at each other, it was precious.

There's more to post but I've had this stuff done for days and haven't had time to get to the rest of our pictures yet.  So I will post them when I can.

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

great pictures! I feel like you're almost here again! The first collage won't save for me, it's saved as the next one or something. Thanks for sharing!

Emily said...

Looks like a lot of fun! In some of those pictures I think Sophie looks a lot like you, Jessica. Very cute!

Ambyr said...

Looks like so much fun. Austin has yet to enjoy the local chuck e cheese! I'm not sure that my sanity can handle it. I haven't seen your dad forever I almost didn't recognize him in the picture! I can't believe how much he looks like Grandma Jones!!!