Here are some of my favorite things about Tessa at 3 months old:
- Smiles A LOT! Pretty much anytime you make eye contact.
- all of her other facial expressions
- kicks her legs and swings her arms around when you lie her down
- so close to laughing, she'll drawn in her breath loudly and it sounds like she's about to chuckle
- loves it when her sister talks to her
- how mellow she is
- lets me sleep around 7 hours straight at night
- How she's SO easy to put to sleep, just wrap her up in a blanket, put her binky in, and bounce for a couple minutes and she's OUT!
- Her CHEEKS!! I love to kiss them all day long.
- How much she looks like me. In some ways I feel bad for her :), just kidding, but it's kind of fun to have a child that looks so much like you. With Sophie most people don't even think she's mine! But I think Tessa really resembles me and there's something special about that. (Not to say that Sophie's not special to me, that's just ridiculous, but you've got to admit she's the spitting image of her father!)
Her eyes are still looking gray as ever! Maybe they'll just stay that way. I did some research on the Internet and read that it is a genetic impossibility for our children to have green eyes... it said 50% chance for blue or brown and 0% for green. Nothing mentioned about gray though. We'll have to wait and see. Either way, she's incredibly beautiful to me!









9 comments:
She is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad I got to see her this week! She has grown up so much and is such a sweet natured thing! Darling pictures! Would you send them to me separately?
She is so cute!
Those pictures are so cute. She is such a cutie. She is lucky to look like you!! You are gorgeous!
Sophie might look not look like you, but she has your bossy personality :). Tessa must be just the opposite: a Jessica in looks, but a mellow personality.
I can't believe she's already 3 months! Her pictures are adorable.
OH my goodness she is so BEAUTIFUL!! Porter was such a smiley baby, I miss that with Ellery.
PS I love that she has your long snake-like feet!
She is the most beautiful baby ever! I love her smile.
Aww, such adorable pictures. She always has the cutest things in her hair!
Post a Comment