Take a look at this book:
Did you catch the error? UNBELIEVABLE! I was reading this new library book to Sophie and had to count the horses several times before I was convinced it was an editor's error. Am I missing something? It's just crazy to me.









9 comments:
WOW!! I can't believe that!! You should definitely say something to the library!!
It's a magic eye thing. You have to sort of look "through" the image, and then the 5th horse will appear. Don't cross your eyes, though.
That is totally funny. I have been finding problems with books lately as well! It makes you wonder how hard it is to edit a childrens book about counting. I'm mean really come on.
Thats funny! Did the horse appear when you crossed your eyes?
Maybe one of the horses is pregnant! eh? hehehe Very random!
I saw the horse, I don't know why you didn't. There are clearly five. Though, in all honesty, I was never that good at math.
I think you should send that picture into Jay Leno. Tag and I love watching his Monday night shows when he goes over all the stupid mistakes people find in newspapers, magazines and in this case, books!
That's really pathetic.
That's crazy! Sorry about your grocery store experience I would be super embarrassed too. Good luck to Utah. Maybe you are already here. We drove to St. George only 5 hours but the DVD player was great and Zack slept and was very easy. Good luck have fun.
Post a Comment