Dan helped me take the girls out in the snow Friday morning. Poor Sophie had a hard time getting around because the snow was so deep, she spent a lot of time on her hands and knees. That may be partially due to the fact she was wearing a coat purchased for her to use next year (too big) and snow pants for Tessa to use next year (too small) and rain boots; but we just work with what we have here! Notice their cute matching hats complements of Great Grandma Chapman, THANKS!! Neither of the girls were in the mood for a photo shot, but I took pictures anyway. :)
FOR THE RECORD: Tessa rolled over from her stomach to her back last night for the first time, and she kept doing it over and over until I just left her on her back. Guess she likes it better there. And here's a video for all those doting Grandparents, aunts and uncles out there of Tessa chuckling a bit. She likes weird things (like sneezes and coughs) so I made quite the fool of myself, anything for a laugh!!









7 comments:
All that work and they wouldn't pose for a photo?!? Haha.....I guess you can't blame them :) The hats are darling!
Ahhhhh, she is such a quincy! Love love your girls so much! Good job Tessa Belle!
Aww, I LOVE their matching hats. Those are so cute! It looks like you guys had fun in the snow too. I haven't watched the video yet because our speakers are currently unplugged, but I'm sure it's adorable. Good job for rolling over Tessa!
That's so adorable! I love baby laughs! And those cheeks! Too cute!
I pictures in the snow look great! Sophie and Tessa probably just knew that it's spring and there shouldn't be any snow on the ground.
That Tessa is soo sweet! I wish I could kiss her cheeks off! I guess that tummy time is going to be more difficult now!
I love the video! I'd do much more embarrassing things than sneeze on camera to get a laugh out of that girl. Congratulations on the rolling, Tessa! Let the mobility begin!
So I finally watched the video and it is really cute. I love little baby sounds!
Post a Comment