Friday, October 12, 2012

some pictures of me :)

My mom pointed out that there were no pictures of me from the last reunion batch.  And that is actually something that bothers me sometimes.  I was just reading an article about how to get pictures of ourselves with our kids yesterday.  Luckily, my lovely sister-in-law, Cami is my partner in the family paparazzi and so I stole these pictures with me at the reunion from her blog.

June 05, 2012 family pic hikeJune 05, 2012_hike groupJune 06, 2012_jess jacob hot springsJune 07, 2012_pagosa jess lily

Thanks Cami!  I plan to do better and try a photo shot like the article taught me, that involves me sometime soon, maybe next week while Sophie’s on fall break.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I especially love the one in the pool - shows how fun it is to be a Mom.
Love ya!

mommaquincy said...

Great! Thanks! Your kids look better with you!

Mary-Anne said...

I just read a different article about taking pictures of you with your kids. I really need to work on that! There are probably like 5 of me with my Jacob, and no candid ones. Those pics of you and your kids are really cute. I love the last one of you pushing the stroller.

Kristen said...

yay! you def need to get some more pics of yourself in the mix!