Saturday, November 17, 2007

Wii Party!!

(Did you notice how funny my title is?... get it? it's a pun... because we party! ha ha) Last night I got together with a bunch of my new girl friends to play Wii. (This is me during a tennis match with Shary looking like a dork and talking with my hands.) It was loads of fun, and I stayed out past my curfew! j/k I left Dan home with Sophie sleeping... but it was no piece of cake. She has been sleeping terribly since we came back from Utah what a great dad. :) Anyway, we played Wii Sports and Guitar Hero and finished up with some DDR. It is nice to get out of the house and spend time with adults sometimes! Here are some pictures that I took, most of them are people boxing, because they are my favorites. I love the faces people pull when they are fighting! Oh and by the way, the sweet little girl is Lily, she wanted to play some before bed too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhahhahahha you guys looks like the adds for wii that hey have on game websites, it's hilarious but it looks like you had lots of fun :)

Tracy Giles said...

Thanks so much for taking great pictures, as usual! I had a lot of fun. I'm so glad the picture of you talking with your hands came out better than I thought it did. I swear I thought Shary was glaring and not laughing when I took it. Anyway, we should definitely do it again sometime!

cami said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I'm glad you've made friends in Denver. Having friends has made all the difference for us.