Sunday night while Dan and I were watching a movie we heard what sounded like 3 gun shots in our parking lot but we didn't hear any yelling or anything else so we decided it was some loud fireworks. Not 20 minutes later we heard sirens that stopped in our parking lot. Dan went out to see what was going on but there were just two police cars running with their lights on but no one around. So I guess they were either chasing someone on foot or inside someone's apartment. Anyway, that's not the funny part of the story. Last night Dan was at school studying late and I was talking to him asking him to come home and finish up so I didn't have to worry about him walking home from the bus stop in the middle of the night (I couldn't drive and get him because Sophie was alseep in her crib and I really hate to wake her up.) While I was talking to him someone knocked on the door. It was about 9:30 at that time. Dan told me to look through the peep hole and not to open the door if I didn't know the person. Well by the time I got to the door, I couldn't see anyone through the peep hole(which didn't surprise me it took me forever to get down there). Dan told me not to open the door if I couldn't see anyone. So I didn't open the door, I was too freaked out anyway because of what had happened the night before. Well, Dan got home just after 10:00 to find a loaf of banana bread from the "Family Home Evening Phantom" by the door!! I laughed so hard, that's what I was scared of! I hope the phantom wasn't hiding hoping to watch my reaction for too long. I think we found Sophie's new favorite food, she had a quarter of the loaf this morning! She loved it, so thank you Family Home Evening Phantom!! Here's a picture of her enjoying the banana bread this morning.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
funny story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
That is a funny story! I am ALWAYS scared when someone knocks on my door, unless I am expecting someone. A few months ago someone was shot in our apartment complex! So that made me a little nervous...
Man I thought living in West Valley was bad, but I guess danger is everywhere. Also Sophie does have good taste, I LOVE banana bread!
That's funny. We got a package of cookies from the phantom a few months ago. Fun huh!
That is a funny story, although I think I would have been scared too. I've never heard of the Family Home Evening Phantom, what is it? Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey Jess! Good story i'll remember to show mom that and than at christams there will probably be some banana bread! Love you jess I encourage all of you to look at my blog!
I would be scared too. Sophie has good taste in foods.
Post a Comment