Friday, November 9, 2007

climbing furniture

Sophie has learned to pull herself up on things and it's her favorite thing to do. She will try it on anything. She climbs on on her knees and proceeds to suck on whatever it is that she can now reach. She was "helping" me do the dishes this morning but I wouldn't let her play in the dishwasher (too many chemicals) and kept moving her over by the table. After I closed the dishwasher she proceeded to climb up it and lick the outside of it, yikes! Then I put her in the dining room and when I turned around she was sucking on the table, I thought it was pretty funny so I took a picture. I went over to the computer to upload photos and she ended up on the TV stand next to me sucking on it, not 30 seconds later! I tried to get a picture of her sucking on the table or the TV stand but she hears the camera focusing and looks at me (she knows what to do). There's no question about it, she's mobile and very curious! Making her quite the handful, but isn't she cute? :)

1 comment:

Crafty Momma said...

She is cute! Once Delia starts to crawl and get around I know I am going to have to watch her like a hawk! But it is so fun when they are so curious and start to learn about the world around them. I know I might sound crazy saying this and regret it later, but I can't wait. Babies are so fun!