I tried a few different ways to edit these and put them into a format that blogger or youtube would accept but nothing worked so this is just raw footage again! If anyone knows a program or website I can use please let me know!!
This video is from the same day I took pictures of her watching Baby Einstein. It started out that I was trying to get her to clap for the camera but she just wanted to watch her movie instead, so then I ended up taking those pictures because I thought it was funny. She's so consumed! She'll look at me for a second when I say her name and then she'll whip back around to the TV.
This is from that evening, Sophie was in such a good mood we let her stay up late. And so she just wanted to spit, she was so slap happy and bipolar! The video doesn't look as good because it was dark.
Isn't she lady like?









2 comments:
She is so funny. I see what you mean about reminding you of Dan when she watches Baby Einstein. Does she still spit or is it boring now?
She still spits when she's really happy.
Post a Comment