A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Attending middle school and making sure I dumped the guy I was "going with" before he dumped me, because it's not cool to get dumped. (btw- "going with" a guy consisted of holding hands in the halls and a phone call every day after school)
2. Swimming on the Marv Jensen Marlins swim team.
3. I was NOT worried about debt, rent, or expenses of any kind.
4. I was worried about how I looked and who I hung out with (they have to be sufficiently cool, or I'm not cool.) ... I don't miss this age at all, what a brat I was!
5. Having sleepovers and playing truth or dare all night long.
5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Get a referral approval for Sophie to see Dr. Ketch by 3:20 so we can keep her appointment.
2. Go jogging.
3. Take Sophie to the doctor (hopefully)
4. Do the laundry :( , I don't mind the washing it's the folding and putting away that I loathe.
5. Put in 4 hours of work.
5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. CHEESE!!! I literally eat a whole block of it myself a week!
2. Cooler Ranch Doritos
3. fruit snacks, I especially like the fruit rolls you get in the produce section
4. cookies; my favorites are snicker doodles, peanut butter, and chocolate chip
5. bananas
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. buy a really nice car (don't know which one because I try not to notice nice cars too much since I can't have one...) but it would be awesome!! and black.
2. Get a gorgeous house with a huge yard.
3. hire a maid and landscaper to take care of it
4. take my family on vacation somewhere awesome, I'd want them to decide where but probably like New Zealand or something like that
5. get my nails and hair done like once a week!!
5 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. spending too much time online (I don't even know what I do, shop, blog, email, and then I've wasted like 3 hours!)
2. eating all of the candy we buy in one day... seriously nothing lasts more than a day because I will just eat it until it's gone
3. not flossing my teeth, I probably get around to it once a week... gross I know
4. popping my zits (another gross one, sorry) I just can't leave them alone!
5. I talk too much, and tend to interrupt people when they are talking... how annoying!!
5 THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
1. hot pink spandex shorts, like the ones I wore to kindergarten the first day of school
2. my huge "rod" bangs from middle school
3. more than one pair of socks at a time, I used to layer them and roll them so you could see all of the colors it would coordinate with my outfit of course
4. side pony-tail
5. shoulder pads
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. South Jordan, Utah
2. Cedar City, Utah
3. Sandy, Utah
4. Denver, Colorado
5. that's it!
5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. cashier at Riverton Music
2. accounts payable clerk at Riverton Music
3. servicing specialist at Meridias Capital
4. analyst/internal auditor for Meridias Capital
5. accountant for BD Jones
5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I am terrified of mice, I mean terrified... practical jokes aren't even funny, I'll cry.
2. I have "snake feet" (that's what my sisters call them) they're really narrow and my toes are at a really harsh angle making them look like snakes!
3. I play the piano
4. I started cooking since we moved to Denver and really like it!
5. I wanted to be a school teacher or a cosmetologist when I graduated from high school.
Phew!! That was a lot of stuff, probably more info than you bargained for when you checked my blog today.
MY TAGS ARE:
Jennifer Hull
Jonathan Quincy
Mary-Anne Swift
Ann Wells
Monday, November 5, 2007
I'm IT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I loved your bad habits, and the shoulder pads cracked me up!!
I liked your things you were doing 10 yearas ago! I thought everyone did the sock thing! Wasn't that the cool thing? haha I thought I was cool anyway. :) I also had the huge rod bangs...oh boy. I was a "night caller" and just called people to do surveys in the evening. I swear, just about everyone in high school worked there. It was really fun.
Post a Comment