Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Husband Tag

This was easier because I find it more fun to talk about someone other than myself, and I love to rag on Dan! :)

What is his name? Daniel Nathan Chapman
How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years
How long did you date? 10 months
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? Dan, FOR SURE, he eats more than all of his friends too! Unless it's breakfast, I love a big breakfast but it makes Dan sick.
Who said I love you first? I think it was me... don't remember for sure.
Who is smarter? ME!! j/k we're both smart, just have different aptitudes
Whose temper is worse? Probably mine, I get crazy and say stuff I don't mean, he has more self-control.
Who does the laundry? I do, but he'll put it away with me sometimes.
Who does the dishes? We both do, the rule used to be that if you made dinner you didn't have to do dishes but since I have a lot more time at home than Dan now... I take up his slack every once in a while. :)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from the foot of the bed he does, but we switch if we feel like it. (We did a lot when I was pregnant... anything for more sleep!)
Who pays the bills? Me, he doesn't have a clue how much money we have or what the bills are. I'm all over that kind of thing (I am an accountant after all) and he lets me go nuts!
Who cooks dinner? I do, and Dan does a great job eating it! I really like to make dinner.
Who drives when you are together? Dan. He has to push the stroller too, it's a chivalry thing for him.
Who is more stubborn? Ohhhh, that's tuff... I'll say it's a tie.
Whose parents do you see the most? We try our best to make it even, and I think we do a good job.
Who proposed? Dan
Who has more friends? Well in Utah he definitely does (although I consider them my friends as well) but in Denver I think I do.
Who has more siblings? Me, I have 6 he has 3.
Who wears the pants in the family? Dan says he does, but I don't agree.
I tag...... Ann, Brandi, Mary-Anne, Mandy, and Susan.

I love to rag on him but Dan really is a great husband and dad. I love him so much and am so lucky I have him! He just makes me so happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's funny. I like doing surveys for my hubby too. :) They're more fun, I think.

mommaquincy said...

I'm glad you have Dan, too. He's really tall, but I love him anyway.