Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sophie reads aloud!

Sophie's favorite thing to do these days is to read books. If she's upset just start reading her a book (let her turn the pages) and she's a happy girl! She started reading aloud in the bath tub the other day, so I had Dan grab the video camera. I was laughing so hard, she only "reads" when she's holding the book, the noises she makes when she plays with other toys are different. I love it when she tries to imitate us! (Don't forget to stop the music at the bottom of the page so you can hear her.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute. I especially LOVE the picture at the top. The look on her face is classic!!! She is so adorable!

mommaquincy said...

I love her crazy hair in the first picture! I'm at the library so I couldn't hear any of the video, but she is still adorable.

The Hulls said...

That is so cute! I love the look on her face in the top picture!

Ann said...

She is for sure Daniel's daughter, loud and louder!

cami said...

I love it. I totally wasn't expecting the screams. Hilarious!

Tracy Giles said...

That is sooo cute! Lily watched the video with me and she kept saying "silly Sophie" . Whenever you guys have a free day you should come over.

Dannenbergs said...

Kids can be so fun. I love her high pitch voice.

Anonymous said...

haha, I love Sophie so much. We are going to be seeing her soon that will be fun =D

Crafty Momma said...

sooo funny and cute! She looks so michevious in the bath tub picture! She is growing up so fast! I can't wait until Delia can sit up on her own so she can play with toys in the tub...I think she is ready mentally, but just not quite physically yet!!