With all of this attention Sophie has been getting she's picked up on a few new tricks since we got here to Utah. One of those is playing peek-a-boo. She's always liked it when we played with her but now she plays with us! She holds up anything she can find holds it against her face and then pulls it away with a smile, sometimes she even says "boo!" This isn't a very good video I am afraid because it seems like everytime she's doing it and I grab the camera she has stopped by the time I've got it on but we get her to do it a little in the movie.
Another fun thing she's learned to do here in Utah is to make a kissy face. She purses her lips kind of like a fish and makes kissing noises. At the family Christmas Eve party Sophie was chasing my cousin's little boy (don't know what his relation is to me... 2nd cousin?) around the coffee table doing her kissy face. I didn't catch the chase scene but I did get her making the noises shortly afterwards. Check it out.
She also has some new dance moves, reminds me of Elvis a bit.









2 comments:
woot woot first comment! Well the new tricks are pretty awesome! Can't say I have not seen them yet because, I was there for most of them! Anyhow, yes I can't wait tell Sophie will be able to walk! It will make life for her much more interesting!
That is so funny, Dallin does almost the exact same dancing moves and used to do the same peek-a-boo! I love the kissy face too! Dallin's kisses are wide open mouth and tongue out. Most of the time we have to let him kiss us on the cheek to avoid getting a mouth full of baby drool! That little kissy face she makes is enough to die over! I love it!!!!:)
Post a Comment