Tuesday, January 1, 2008

dress shopping

We went wedding dress shopping with Jenny and at the first store Sophie had a blow out, soiling all of her clothes except her sweat shirt! I thought it was comical that she had nothing on her bottom half but her diaper, it looked even more odd when we put her winter coat on to leave. We went home and got her some pants, shoes and socks before we continued shopping. Here she is playing at one of the stores, she climbed a step for the first time that day.

I can't post any pictures of her in the dresses because I think James checks my blog, but trust me she's GORGEOUS! And I love the dress that she chose. It's so fun to go shopping with my mom and sisters, I am so glad that I could be there to help Jenny find the perfect dress for her wedding day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot woot to dress shopping and scary that sophie is getting naked! All though she didn't look too angry by it anyway!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute babies are... then they have a major blowout! It seems they do it most often when you don't have an extra set of clothes. Dallin never has a blowout when I am prepared. He looked the same way Sophie did last year, in the middle of the winter, at Reelika's baptism! (My brother John's wife) What an eventful day that was. :)

jaredelizabeth said...

I so don't miss the blowout days! It's a good thing she is so cute, you don't even notice she's half naked.