Thursday, January 3, 2008

bringing in the new year

Sorry there are so many posts! I have been taking a lot of pictures which equates to lots of posts! You'll want to scoll down a bit because there are a few new posts I've made in the past couple days. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

We spent New Year's Eve at my parents's house. After enjoying some pizza from Papa John's (my favorite pizza is the barbeque chicken and bacon, mmmm...) everyone but me started putting a puzzle together. It's something that everyone in my family except me have enjoyed doing for a long time. I was planning on running a 5k downtown with my brother Josh and his wife Chantel. It's called "Beat the New Year" it started at 11:30 and we were going to try and finish before midnight. But Chantel was sick so we all decided to stay home. We were joined by Jenny's future in-laws and we had a great time. They were a lot of fun! After the puzzle (and my movie) were done we played Rook, it was my first time but I quite enjoyed it. Jenny and James won :( they said it was because they are so love... gross! j/k

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun new year with all of the family! All we did for new year was eat and play games! I should have been running the 5k! I can't believe you were going to do that on new year, no wonder you are so thin! ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha, I don't think we ever ran the 5k, we got too lazy, but that's ok! Hey, by the way you are alot better at taking pictures for the new year than I was!

jaredelizabeth said...

Cool picture of the puzzle!