Friday, March 18, 2011

I think he’s happy

During our ultrasound on Wednesday the technician saw a lot of things that I couldn’t make out, like 2 kidneys, his gender, and many other things that all looked the same to me.   But her trained eye even caught a smile:

ultrasound - pic smile

At the time I had no idea what she was talking about but today I was looking at the pictures on my fridge and saw it!  Follow the green arrow I put on there and you can see his little smile.  Do you see it?  I think it’s pretty sweet, never seen one of those in an ultrasound before!

3 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

That is so sweet! And congratulations on having a boy! He is going to be so cute!

mommaquincy said...

Awww! What did they say about his size? Is he going to be a giant like his dad?

Nate and Kim said...

Congrats on the boy! I'll bet you guys are beyond thrilled.