This post is over a week late, sorry. I’ve been busy going through hundreds of Christmas pictures, oh and taking care of my family. Anyway, last Sunday the 9th of January Elliot P. Quincy joined the family. She is the lucky owner of (my brother) Josh and his wonderful wife Meg as her parents! Isn’t she so sweet? (This picture is complements of EllaRue Photography.)
Kind of hard to believe that this guy… (notice that the side of his first boat reads, “no fat chicks”) is now a father!
Looks like he likes fat chicks after all. :) j/k Elliot isn’t very fat. Josh, I just have to tease, you know I owe you some teasing. He gave me a hard time as a kid. Seriously though, these 2 are going to be such great parents and Elliot is lucky to have them! My prediction is that they’ll have her up on her own skis by age 2, if not before in their arms. I stole these pictures from my mom, you can tell how much they adore her! I’m also pretty happy for my mom who FINALLY has a grandbaby who lives in town.
We are so happy for you Josh and Meg! Congratulations, babies are truly a gift from heaven. We CANNOT WAIT to meet her! Seriously, WHEN can we meet her? If it weren’t for Dan’s job… we’d be on our way!









4 comments:
Ahhh...too cute. Congrats to Josh and his cute wife.
that is SO EXCITING!! Congrats Josh and wifey!! wow, I can't believe josh is a dad now, how wonderful!
You need to check out ellaruephoto.blogspot.com and see the pictures that Shana took. They are really worth stealing.
Matt family and I were talking about baby names and I told them how Josh named their little girl Elliot and everyone loved it! THEN i was wondering what the "P" was for or if it's just a letter?
Post a Comment