Friday, January 28, 2011

67 degrees in January

I want to remember this.  It is currently 67 degrees in Denver!  We went to the zoo for 4 hours this morning (sorry, no pictures) and the girls are exhausted, I want to walk to the park, but they’d never make it.  This weather is amazing, and so much more appreciated in the winter!  I hope they nap quick so we can go enjoy it some more before the sun goes down.  We’ve had an unusually warm winter this year, it’s nice.  I really hope we don’t pay for it with snow in June!

6 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Awesome! I would love that temperature to happen again when I'm there! I hope you get to play this afternoon and that you take your camera, hint, hint!

Mary-Anne said...

Oh my gosh!! That's amazing. It was about 49 degrees here yesterday and I was in heaven. It was sunny and I just loved it. I'm so jealous of 67 degrees! Ah...I'm so ready for spring!

Nicole said...

I know the feeling. We're at 73 today and went to playgroup at the park this morning. I'm loving it!

The Allens said...

What! That is Denver for you. I love your post about being a mother. I totally agree with you.

Nate and Kim said...

That was so nice yesterday! I am loving this weather. I hope that it sticks around for a while.

Ambyr said...

at least it's warm so someone! It actually wasn't bad on Saturday, the kiddos got to go outside and play which was a huge bonus for all involved!