I found this FULL LENGTH gray hair on my head the other day! (it’s just to the left of the camera, I’m holding it in my hand.) Craziness. I probably would have plucked it out but the phone rang and I dropped it, and I couldn’t find it again later. Am I the only 27 year old out there with gray hairs? Seems kind of ridiculous to me. My kids must be to blame! :)
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
I've had gray since I was 16, and have a good amount!
I am only 24 and I have Tons of gray hair... I have had them since about 17! Brad calls them silver and he says he loves them :-) he is so nice to lie to me to make me feel better!
Brian started around 19. If that makes you feel better :)
join the club sister. I blame brant, but I think I'm just getting old =).
A friend in my ward constantly dyes her hair because she has so many grays. She's not even 30.
I think that the darker your hair is, the quicker you turn gray, or maybe the more it shows up.
Ha ha, consider yourself lucky!! I have the "Bride of Frankenstein" going on on my head! Hence the new dark, short 'do :) I got my first gray in 10th grade... & it got worse after I married Chuck! At the time, only 19 ;) So, don't worry, especially if you couldn't find it again later!
Post a Comment