Dan’s big brother Jason became a father while we were in town! Dan had to fly home to study for the bar (so sad) but the rest of us got to meet her. Her name is Jaycee and she was 8lb 15oz 20.5 inches born on July 11th. Look at all that pretty blonde hair!
What a beautiful baby, (doesn’t she look just like her mom?) we are so happy for these guys! And her cousins were so excited to hold her. Welcome to the Chapman Powder Puff Team Jaycee!
That is one cute Grandma don’t you think? Dan’s mom is really good at this granddaughter thing. I included the picture in the middle below to show how the girls just FLOCKED to the baby, they all wanted to “see her” which means to {poke, squeeze, hug, hold, or otherwise touch} “seeing” the baby has little to do with their eyes!
Earlier that morning the girls got to play together at “Elise’s House.” Sorry Ann and Brian, it’s not yours, it’s ELISE’S according to Sophie. And it’s an often talked about/rarely visited wonderland for my girls.
This last picture is cool I think, I am learning to use a slow sync flash in low light situations. It’s fun because you can still capture the 2 things you usually can’t when using a flash 1)movement and 2)ambient light, plus you still get a relatively sharp image (look at the Barbie). I still need more practice. Go try it out!









2 comments:
Oh my gosh! She really is adorable! You Chapman women really know how to do cute girls!
She is too precious. I like the first picture the best. It's fun to see the love that her older cousins have for her.
Post a Comment