We took the girls to the splash pad our last day of the girls trip. Ann’s girls met us there.
Sophie showed no apprehension and was running through the water getting sopping wet before we even found somewhere to sit. She’s at home in the water.
Tessa needed a little encouragement but ended up being pretty brave and enjoyed herself.
Ann’s girls stayed pretty dry. I love watching these cousins enjoy each other so much!
I love how in this picture you can see that the younger girls still like healthy food while the older ones will only eat junk food.
Sophie and Elise liked to pretend to be dogs and cats and drink the water off the ground. Yes, I told them to stop… but only after taking a picture. Funny kids.
A day before we left town I mentioned to my Dad that the brakes on his van feel very different than mine. I expected an explanation of why that may be but instead he went out right away and had them tested to make sure I didn’t need a part replaced but they didn’t so he just put on some new brake pads to make me feel better. Isn’t my dad awesome? I am so lucky to have such a handy dad. I bought my first car crappy car at 17 but, can you believe that I’ve never paid a mechanic! I remember as a kid my dad working really long days at work and then coming home and spending the evening on the cold garage floor under various cars until the early hours of the morning. So not only can I boast of not ever paying a mechanic to fix my car but I’ve never had a car payment because of his skill I’ve just bought cheap used cars he keeps running for years! He’s the best.









4 comments:
Love the Quincy Dad! He's such a great guy, I totally remember him and your mom!
Yeah, he's a keeper!
I LOVE THEIR SWIMSUITS!
Okay, sorry. Just had to get that out of my system!
A handy helper is such a blessing. I'm married to one and am certain will never have to see a mechanic. I won't take it for granted...
I hear ya with the mechanic thing. Having a mechanic Dad is great!
Post a Comment