Grandma Nina took us to the aquarium, she even made all 5 granddaughters these adorable matching skirts and shoes! Sort of a pre-game for cousin camp the next day. It was a lot of fun. The cousins really loved #1: being together and #2: seeing the fish. I enjoyed seeing all the cool water animals. The favorite was the penguins, they swam so fast and just popped out of the water and landed on the ledge about 10 inches above the water line! Amazing to watch.
Melody is so stinkin cute! Don’t you just want to eat her up? She’s such a sweet girl. Tessa watching the penguins.
Don’t remember what kind of fish this is… but I liked it. This red jelly fish was so creepy looking, it’s hard to believe something like this is an actual life-form! Sophie called them “red jello fish.”
Sophie wanted to buy everyone their own pink penguin… I’m getting so good at telling her no. But look how happy she was before I had to tell her no!
A penguin dude. These jelly fish on the right got tangled, I decided it looked like they were holding hands. Awwww!
We thought the big frog would be fun to get the girls pictures… as you can see there was a sliding scale of tolerance from the children.
Thank you Nina!









5 comments:
Love the matching outfits. THese girls have one talented grandma!!! BTW, was the Aquarium worth going to? We have some friends coming into town from WA - they have a 2.5 year old and we have a 1 year old. I'm trying to decide the best kid friendly activities to go and see. Having been there, what do you think?
they are very cute girls! How sweet that Soph wanted to buy everyone stuffed animals!
What cute girls and what a darling Grandma!
What cute outfits! The aquarium looked fun. You take some great pictures...I love all of the expressions you catch of your girls.
Love the matching outfits! Aquariums are SO much fun! What a great summer the girls are having!
Post a Comment