Monday, August 2, 2010

wow I want a lot of stuff!

#1 – a purse that is made to carry my SLR and an extra lens!  I’m so excited about these bags

#2 – my wall stenciled like this… (a tutorial can be found here)

#3 – a wide angle lens

#4 – a new movie/book case

#5 – cute new dress from the Shabby Apple (They have so many, and all with sleeves and skirts to the knee!)

 

#6 – a Garmin forerunner with GPS, so I have an accurate reading of my pace, time and distance while running

#7 – a new left knee… ok, this isn’t a possibility but I wish my knee would stop hurting!  I don’t think I can do the marathon, my knee is hurting too bad and I’m only up to 16 miles, I am sure it will only get worse.  I need to rest it for now and slowly build up my mileage again.  I’m pretty sad about it, but oh well!  A big thank you to all of you who voted and commented to help me decide.  I really appreciate all of your votes of confidence!  But I am sorry to say I’ve failed.  Unless anyone has a miracle cure!  Just let me know. :)

Good news is that my birthday is next month so I may be able to get one of these items from my wish list then! (hint hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge DAN!) :)

5 comments:

Miss J. said...

I know my knees used to hurt when I tried to run, whether it was on the treadmill or outside. I changed shoe brands - I used to run in sockenyes (I'm sure that's spelled wrong) and then I bought a pair of Underarmor running shoes in February just to try and my knees don't hurt anymore. Just a thought. :) Hope all is going well with you!

mommaquincy said...

You can have my good knee, my running days are over! I hope you get some of the stuff you want for your birthday!

Kolbi Young said...

I love the title of your post.....I feel the same way. Does that feeling ever go away??? It seems that as soon as I get something checked off my list, I have 10 more wants(/needs). My husband doesn't so much love that about me.....

Summer Wilson said...

I bought a camera insert for my current diaper bag, which happens to be a messenger bag not a real diaper bag, and I love it. It keeps my camera safe and I still have place for those other things (i.e. diapers).

Jessica said...

Soods cool Summer! Where did you find the camera insert?