Dan did it! He has taken the colorado bar exam, unfortunately we won’t know if he passed the bar exam until October 10th. Matt and Cami wanted to take us out to the Downtown Aquarium to celebrate. It’s a really cool aquarium! We love it. And then we enjoyed dinner in the restaurant on the 1st floor afterwards. Thanks so much guys!
{Dan and Soph next to a HUGE fish, this is only the tip of the iceberg. My lens couldn’t take it all in but it was bigger than Dan, that’s why he looks so nervous.} {Dan and Matt got batman and superman air brushed tattoos, so tough.}
{They have HUGE tanks that go on forever.} {I walked up to this tank and saw nothing. I told Sophie the animal must be sleeping, but she said, “Look mom the froggy’s right there!” I had to look for a minute, but I was impressed she saw it so easily.}
{This is the sting ray food we got and how you hold it in the water.} {When this sting ray came up on Dan’s hand he chickened out and lifted his arm out. He got in trouble for that, apparently the rays can actually jump out of the water!} {Matt manned up and fed that ray.} Watching them feed rays was enough for me! Sophie was too scared to even look, but Tessa actually touched one!
{Jelly fish are so strangely beautiful. I love to watch them swim.} {Sophie, among the fish.}
{This girl lives to have horses painted on her arm, seriously, I think she does.} {Soph looking at all the live coral, it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.}
{Matt holding up a piece of calamari that looks disturbingly like a little octopus.} {Sophie eating salt from her plate while waiting for her food, maybe she’s lacking salt in her diet? She really enjoyed shaking salt onto her plate and then eating it plain.}
{Tess at the dinner table, such good manners.} {Sleeping fish????}
Thanks again for the night out Matt and Cam!! Had to throw this last one in, these brothers look so alike when they laugh.









6 comments:
Cool aquarium!
Aquariums are so much fun! Good luck on the bar results, i'll keep my fingers crossed!
You are so welcome! We had a ton of fun with you guys, especially with feeding the sting rays! I love that Sophie always gets a horse on her arm. She really loves those horses. We need to go again sometime, maybe we'll actually get to see the mermaids one of these times.
Looks so fun! And we're SO HAPPY for your family that Dan is done studying! I guess the real party will be in October...
YAY! Go Dan! Until October...and I think it was a much needed celebration!
You take such lovely photos of your kids. I'm envious of your talent!
The aquarium is always so fun :)
Post a Comment