“Hevly Father, thank you dis day. Thank you Mommy and Daddy and Tessa. Thank you house, thank you dis whistle….
--TOOT-- (meager whistle blow)
…Thank you stroller, thank you cake…
We were straight faced up to this point, until Dan snorted, I covered my face to hid my smile and did my best to suppress my laughter so I could help Sophie through the rest of her prayer. Oh my, I don’t know why this struck me so funny but I find myself thinking of Sophie’s prayer throughout the day today and busting up laughing all over again! I just had to write it down before I forgot.
I’m working on a post for Tessa’s birthday now.









8 comments:
I love the prayers of little ones :) We have a hard time not laughing at Rachel's sometimes! It's just so funny what they come up with!
I think that Sophie blowing the whistle would have really made me laugh, too. I can't wait to hear her pray.
We are practically family now...and I almost peed when I read the sophie story. I bet if I whistled in my prayers I would get more blessings...
Ha! Kids prayers are the best! Can't wait for the birthday post.
That's awesome! I love the things kids say....except when they tell you your new haircut is weird, because you know they are being honest. Aw, crap.
So sweet. I am so pleased when Blake says sweet little prayers like that, he adds: help me be dood boy. That's funny about the antenna we have the same problem. Upstairs and downstairs we get different channels and it has to be moved around. I LOVE Tessa's new smile, so cute and funny.
That is hilarious. Lately Trin has been saying that she hopes we get lots of presents in her prayers. :) I hope you guys have a great Christmas!
that made me laugh so much I made Aaron read it too... then we were both giggling! :)
Thanks Jess!
Post a Comment