Priority #1: meet Dean
Yep, he’s very sweet! I sure love this boy. I was BEYOND excited to meet Dean in person and see my little sister play mommy, she does a wonderful job.
Note: We’re flying to Houston next week where I will get to meet baby Sydney too, so psyched!
safe and sound
I forgot how tall the mountains are in Salt Lake City, aren’t they beautiful?
We did lots of fun stuff while we were home for Christmas. We got a bonus day in Utah, to avoid a storm Tuesday morning we decided we would leave Monday night. We decided this at 3pm, after Dan got off work we left at 6pm arriving home at 2am. We felt so justified when we woke up to snow Tuesday morning when we were supposed to be driving. It was a good move. We got to go to my Dad’s work Christmas party, he works at a retirement center as a driver. He’s retired but can’t stand staying home, this job is great.
Sophie had us blow up balloons and let the air out over and over again… they got pretty slobbery. :) I love this picture of her running from James with the balloon.
Chapman Christmas Party
At the Chapman party Grandma Nina helped the girls make this sweet candy train! She’d frost the pieces and have the girls help her push them on, Elise was ever so gentle… Sophie was not gentle. They had a wonderful time.
Easy going Tessa, gets along with everyone.
Sophie mostly just loves Jason…
Tom told the story, I took pictures, and here’s the nativity cast:
Snow Play
We came early to the party so the girls could play. Sophie borrowed some snow gear and Auntie Ann took her on her first sled ride! She can’t stop talking about it. These 2 girls love each other a lot.









3 comments:
That snow almost looks like fun. Can't wait to see you next week! Hopefully Sydney's in a better mood than she is this week. Maybe I'll have to have a talk with her about that.
Dean is beautiful! congrats jenni! I miss the Utah mountains too, the ones here in CA are more like hills if you ask me.
I have never been more proud to be related to your dad. That picture has made my day.
Post a Comment