Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BIG news!

Check out what Tessa decided to start doing tonight…

Sorry for the terrible video, there’s no light in my living room after the sun goes down.  Plus, I obviously did that on my own. :)  Anyway, we’ve been encouraging Tessa to walk to us for awhile but she couldn’t be tricked.  Then all the sudden tonight she started wanting to walk short distances on her own, she made it across the room a couple of times.  Also today, I was lying her down to get her dressed this morning she was crying, then she stopped and started to sign eat!  I asked her if she wanted some food and she just grinned!  That was a first for her to sign without prompting.  She also knows how to sign milk, and more.  I need to get that on video next.  We’re proud of you Tessa Messa!

6 comments:

Ann said...

Oh I miss them already! Yay Tessa! They are both getting so big! Good luck mom!

jaredelizabeth said...

Holy Cow, she looks like a pro!

mommaquincy said...

They are both awesome performers! Way to go Tessa! Lovely job Sophie, both the waiting your turn and the lovely Cinderella song!

Jenny Kendall said...

They just get older every time I see them. So excited to have you at our house soon.

Kolbi Young said...

Yay for Tessa!!! I thought it was so cute that you included Sophie in the video. She is not about to be outdone by Tessa's new talents -heehee!

Nicole said...

Yeah Tessa!! I can't believe how big they keep getting!! Next thing you know it will be Dean and Sydney doing that!