Thursday, December 31, 2009

home-made gifts

I made a few of my Christmas gifts this year.  I haven’t ever considered myself crafty but I sure enjoyed making these gifts!  I think I’m addicted because I’ve already started on some more crafts.

The pattern for this purse was FREE and can be found here

 home - purse close uphome - pursehome - purse inside 

I made these cute little fabric covered buttons into fridge magnets for neighbor gifts.  I got the instructions and idea here.  So easy.

misc - neighbor cmas gifts 001 misc - neighbor cmas gifts 003

I also finally did this embroidery.  It was about time, I bought the pattern and supplies 4 years ago. 

232323232%7Ffp63268)nu=4 63);45)259)WSNRCG=3264 65;5834 nu0mrj

10 comments:

Kristen said...

Those are all SOOOOOOOOO cute!!! I love them all! I'm going to keep this in mind for future gifts for sure!

Inspired said...

Ummm...I totally think that you CAN be addicted to crafts, because yours turned out amazing! Great job, and I can't wait to see what else you whip up! As always your girls are adorable, and they are so lucky to now have such crafty mom. :)

mommaquincy said...

Nice work! I knew you'd be hooked one day!

Tifani said...

Those are so cute! Whatever you are not crafty....that is so not true! Your purse looks professional. Great job!

Debbie said...

cute blog! I found the link on drew and emily's... anyway, super cute crafts! You could totally start an Etsy shop! cute!

netcampbell said...

Wow! Jessica those are SO cute. I'm very impressed!

Ann said...

Fabulous! Crafting is like therapy. You feel a lot beeter when your done. Plus its way cheaper than a therapist! :)

Mary-Anne said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you made that purse. That is incredible! The other stuff is so cute too...I love that embroidered picture! I want to do one now...How fun!

jaredelizabeth said...

as a recipient of such craftiness, I am very thankful that you decided to be crafty this year. I LOVE fridge magnets. Both mia and mason asked is they could have one and I seriously was considering NOT sharing....they are so cute. I told them they could pick one, but they had to keep them on the fridge! thanks!!!

Kolbi Young said...

Nice work. I unfortunately don't have the crafty bug. It is better on my emotions and stress level to just buy from a great crafter - haha! I do love the button magnets! AND I like your ideas because we do a homemade gift exchange every year at Christmas, the only time of year that I force myself to get creative :)