Tuesday, June 30, 2009

just for fun

Happy Tessa (left) and Suspicious Tessa (right).

beach and concert - Tessa smile beach and concert - Tessa suspicious

Tessa the ham.

 beach and concert - Tessa the ham

Tessa the goober.  She has this weird smile she does sometimes, and it really cracks me up.  She wrinkles her nose, closes her eyes and smiles.  It's hard to get a picture of her not looking cute, so I think the one on the left is pretty special!

beach and concert - Tessa's crazy face beach and concert - Tessa's crazy face 2

I love Tessa.  We're so lucky to have her in our family, what a fun little girl!

By the way, I did 3 posts today, so scroll down if you want to see them all.

6 comments:

Ann said...

So sweet! Did you know Tessa has more teeth than Melody!? She's only got the one so far.

Nicole said...

Every time I think she can't get any cuter, you put up new pictures and prove me wrong!

Jenny Kendall said...

I think suspicious Tessa looks the most like you.

mommaquincy said...

She is so fun! It sure makes me want to kiss those cheeks!

Nifty Nick said...

Tessa looks like her sister in some of those. Cute. When are you guys coming out? Oh, also, Mandy and I switched planes in Denver, and I think I saw your house.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

She is so cute! She seems like she has quite the personality.