Sunday, June 14, 2009

on the mend

Good news, they can fix my camera! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, my camera broke suddenly a couple weeks ago, mid picture. The repair shop called me this week, it will cost us around $170 to get it repaired and take about 2 weeks. I am relieved that we aren't trying to scrape together money to buy a camera right now. Hopefully after this repair (turned out to be the submirror) my camera will hold up for another year or two. By that time Dan will be graduated and hopefully have a real job! This has been a HUGE stress for me because I am just lost without my camera. I take pictures a few times a week and have missed it terribly. It's not something I can just go without for very long! Am I sick? What can't you live without?

8 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

I am the same way with my camera...I don't know what I would do if I lost it or it broke! Nathanael hates it because I am constantly taking pictures of EVERYTHING! I like to think that one day he will be grateful for all of the pictures I take. :) We shall see...

Cami said...

I'm right there with you! I LOVE my camera and would be so sad if I had to do without it. Good luck!

Howard and Melissa said...

My cell phone and computer...Glad to hear to don't have to pay a small fortune to get your camera fixed! You've got a REAL talent for photography, so I'm glad you won't have to be "without" for a long time!

mommaquincy said...

Yeah!! I can't live without the pictures your camera produces! I will be there taking my own pictures in 3 more days!! Woowoo!

Erika Ellis said...

I can't imagine seeing the world in any other way than through the view finder on my camera.

Ann said...

In the word of wisdom is does say we should refain from anything habit forming :)

Jenny Kendall said...

I miss your pictures. What do Sophie and Tessa look like now?

Summer said...

I also would Die without a camera and I don't even have kids. I feel more connected to you through all your photos. miss ya.