Sunday, June 21, 2009

the streak has ended

Sophie pooped in her pull-up today. I was so sad, it had been a week and a half since she's done that. Upon reflection, it's not so bad. She's still headed in the right direction! I haven't pushed her at all, she just asks to sit on the potty throughout the day. Even though I grow impatient singing her songs in the bathroom a couple hours a day, I'm glad she's making an effort. Here's hoping she keeps at it!

4 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I wish I could come and do Pokey Bear with her again! I think that its starting to click for her! She and Tessa had better be missing me!

Ann said...

Good job guys! Just keep being consistent. (Not that you have ever had a problem with that).

Jenny Kendall said...

Does that mean that she's been going on the potty? I thought you were just spending all that time singing in the bathroom for fun. Congratulations to Sophie.

Ann said...

P.S. I have bunch of pull ups for Sophers when you come.