Tuesday, June 30, 2009

beach babies with DADDY

I talked Dan into coming to the beach with us on Saturday.  It's always more fun to do stuff with him around.  For one reason I am less worried about one of the kids drowning or getting kidnapped (I know, I'm a basket of roses huh? sorry, just paranoid).  But it's mostly because I have him to carry stuff!  Just kidding, that's not it either, the reason we love having him come with us is because he's SO MUCH FUN!!  Seriously, my girls are so lucky to have him for a father.  He is crazy and imaginative.  He'll do stuff I never think of, like take Sophie and throw her in the water.  I cringe waiting for the tantrum, but no problem, she LOVES it!  We all love him.  Here are some pictures.

beach and concert - Soph in the sand

beach and concert - Jess and tess on the beach  beach and concert - Danin the sand

Dan's sad face because Sophie stomped on his castle.

 beach and concert - Tess in the sand desaturated

Tessa fascinated by the sand in her hand.

 beach and concert - Soph lunch break beach and concert - Tess lunch break

Sophie and Tessa enjoying lunch.

beach and concert - sleeping girls

They both zonked out on the walk back to the car.

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

It looks like lots of fun! Its always nice when they actually use the stroller, isn't it? BTW is your tooth still hurting?

Crafty Momma said...

They are getting so big! Tessa looks like she is 'lightening" up a little.