Born December 17, 2008 10:38 p.m.7 pounds 7 ounces
20 inches
Tessa joined our family last night after a quick labor (2 1/2 hours). She is so very sweet and we love her so much! Being almost a pound and a half bigger than Sophie was makes her seem so chubby, I just love it. As you can see she also was born with lots of black hair and has a eye color yet to be determined. They appear gray for now. More details will follow, I just wanted to post a few pictures before my mom has kittens! :)













35 comments:
oh my goodness! These are Brian's exact words "She has enough hair to have a bad hair day!" I guess all that heartburn was worth it! We love her already!
Congratulations!!! Wow she has so much hair!! How cute. I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her.
Oh she is sooo cute! I love all of her dark hair!! Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well!
YEA!!!! she is beautiful! i can't get over all her dark hair. congratulations!! can't wait to meet her (i'm going to have to fight all the young women for her).
She looks just like my little Jessica papoose, as my Dad called you when you were born. Sophie looks so grown up and blonde all of a sudden! Way to go Jessica! Good work!
She is so adorable! We're so glad everything went well(and quick). Rumor has it we may see you all for Christmas after all. We can't wait to see you and meet that beautiful little girl!
Jessica! She is so precious!! Congratulations!!
Cute, cute, cute! I love all her hair, and the name...nice!
She is darling! Can't believe all that hair. We hope to meet her in person soon.
Love,
The Paulies
You look beautiful. Apparently 2 1/2 hrs wasn't enough to make you sweat.
Tessa's a little chubbalub!
Oh Jessica, I am so happy for you....and quite jealous....I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore. But Tessa Belle....was a beautiful name and she is just as pretty as her name. ALL THAT DARK HAIR....I love it! I can't wait to see more pictures and see the girl in person. Mason and Mia loved all the pictures too and were very excited for Sophie. Congrats!!!
She is so cute! Congratulations! She was born on my husband's birthday! Yay! I'm glad all went well and 2 1/2 hours is awesome...hopefully I can have short deliveries like that! Well, I will have to come meet her sometime. Merry Christmas!
She is so BEAUTIFUL and you look great as well! Was a sweet name!! I love her ROLLS in her bath picture...those are to DIE for!!! Congrats...I'm glad she came so that you guys can get to the wedding!!
She's beautiful! I love the full set of hair. You look awesome.
Natalie
Tessa is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad that she came quickly for you & that everything went smoothly. Dan was such a "proud papa" yesterday when he came to get Sopie. Can't wait to meet her in person & PLEASE call if I can do ANYTHING to help!!
Congratulations! Yeah for the pregnancy being over with. She's beautiful.
She is darling. Congratulations and I am glad she finally made her grand entrance. :) PS Tessa is an adorable name!!
Congratulations!! She's beautiful! I can't believe all of the dark hair she has. How was your delivery? How are you feeling? How is Sophie doing? Dan looks like a proud Daddy. We can't wait to meet her. Do you think you'll be coming home with you mom?
That is so funny! When I read your last post I thought, she'll probably wind up going into labor tonight!
2 1/2 hours!!!! You're awesome!!!
She's gorgeous! I think that she looks like you but maybe that's the full head of beautiful dark hair that she has. You should post a Sophie newborn pic next to a Tessa new born pic. By the way, we COMPLETELY had Tessa picked out as an, "if we ever have a girl" name!!! It's adorable and I love the middle name Belle too!!! Both of those are Italian names so I am a big fan!!!! ;-))
Congratulations!!
Oh, and... you look GORGEOUS! No fair that someone can look that good right after giving birth!
Oh she is just beutiful!! And look at all that dark hair. I love it! Congrats!!! I love the name Tessa...and she already fits it. What does Sophie think of her new little sister?? What cuties you guys have!! Congrats again!!
Congratulations you guys! She looks so sweet. I can't wait to see her in person.
Congrats to you all!!!
Very exciting!
She is adorable!!! You look amazing too! I have never seen anyone looking that good after labor! I love the pic of the three girls, and the one of the beaming father!
She is beautiful! Great job on a healthy baby.
See now you finally have a baby that looks like you! She is beautiful. Congrats! Can't wait to hear the details ;)
Yippee!! Congratulations! She is so very beautiful and I love her name. I can't wait to meet her.
Congrats, Dan & Jessica! We're thrilled for you guys. And Tessa is such a cutie! Can't wait to meet her.
love,
Anna & Chris
Congratulations! I'm glad she finally came! Hope all is going well!
Oh my HAIR! She is so BEAUTIFUL. Congrats you guys!!
Oh she is so beautiful! I can't believe how lucky you are are with all that hair! Wow! I also love the name Tessa. That has always been one of my top favorites! Congratualtions. I hope labor went well for you. Gosh! I am so jealous. Now I want my little one to get here too!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so adorable...and Jessica, you look beautiful!! You have such a cute family. Glad to see you are all doing well!!
I saw your blog from a friend’s and had to say Congratulations!!! Last time I saw you was in the temple before we got married. Glad to hear things are going well for you. You have such darling girls!
Courtney (Wells) Lyle
She is just too cute! Congrats, and I'm glad to hear everything went so smoothly.
Sara
CONGRATS!! She is so cute. She is like our little guy in size and her hair. I like her name. Glad you hd a short labor. How is Sophie liking her? Glad she came before Christmas. Good luck!
Congrats! She really is so pretty! And you look great after just giving birth!
Post a Comment