Sunday, December 21, 2008

look alike contest


Now I don't think the pictures of Dan and Sophie here do them justice, they really look a lot alike these days. But don't you think there is a strong resemblance between Tessa and I? Or is it just the hair?

12 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I'm thinking that you and Tessa look more alike than Dan and Sophie, but I need to see more baby pictures of Dan to decide. I can't wait to compare everyone in person! 6 more days!

Crafty Momma said...

Congrats!! just in time for christmas! I'll bet you are excited she finally came! She does look a lot like you! She doesn't look like a new born, what a cutie! there is definately a difference between her and sophie. Looks like you stole all the genes with this one ;)

Andrea said...

Wow! That is amazing how each of your kids looks identical to each parent. Congratulations on the new baby! She's adorable.

Nicole said...

It could be just the hair, but she does look just like you! Can't wait to see you soon!

Kolbi Young said...

I think you win.....although it is a close call. It will be fun to see how her looks develop as she grows.....I'm guessing that there are not going to be too many physical similarities between Tessa and Sophie ;)

Tifani said...

Oh my gosh, your new little baby girl is beautiful!! Congratulations to you and Dan. I can't believe that you named your baby Tessa!!! I wanted to name my next baby girl Tess. Oh well, it isn't like we are related or anything. I guess we both just have good taste. We should have been better friends.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm thinking she looks a lot like you!! It's pretty crazy! You may each end up with your own personal mini-me!

Tessa is gorgeous!

Ambyr said...

Hey there Cuz! I got your blog from your Mom so I hope you don't mind if I visit with you! Tessa looks just like you, it's those strong Quincy (scranton) genes that you and I have! Paityn and Austin look exactly like each other and I think they are a perfect mixture of Nathan & myself. Sophie is getting so big! She's a cutie. Have a great Christmas!!! Please visit us at my blog ambyrscrazydayz.blogspot.com!!!

Shelly said...

Wow she is Beautiful and I love her name. Congrats on her birth. I hope that you are doing well.

I hope that you have a Merry Christmas celebrating the birth of life!!

love ya

ps Yep she definitely is taking after you!!

jaredelizabeth said...

Yep, you got one of each....I can't wait to see her. Are you guys still going to Utah??? Well, if I don't see you, have a great Christmas and we'll see you next year....good luck with traveling and the new baby and the wedding and all. Have I mentioned that I'm jealous....uggg 14 days. Laters.

Jenny Kendall said...

the similarities are striking. I hope that Sophie doesn't grow up to look like Dan. That would be unfortunate. He's not very pretty. ;)

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

That is crazy how much Tessa looks like you and how much Sophie looks like Dan. It's crazy! Tessa is a spitting image of you! Wow! Hope everything is going well.