Today marks Tessa’s 7th day as part of our family. Since coming home from the hospital we’ve been doing a lot of this:
Lying around and snuggling with a cute girls. I took some pictures of Tessa as we did of Sophie at 1 week old with a teddy bear.
Sophie got jealous and wanted to hold the bear. She seems like a giant next to Tessa.
Sophie is doing well with Tessa, she mostly just ignores her which is fine with me! She does get jealous and want me to hold her if I have been holding Tessa for too long but she just asks for me she isn’t hostile towards Tessa or anything. She does notice Tessa every once in awhile and has asked to hold her several times today. She will give her kisses and say “hi” waving her hand in Tessa’s face and then push her away when she’s done. It will be fun when Tessa is old enough for them to play together. I love both of my girls so much!
Tessa is doing great and is such a joy to have around! She is a great eater and sleeps well as long as we hold her. :) I love having Dan around to help out, he has been great. He and Sophie have done a lot of bonding which is WONDERFUL. I am spoiled in that I get him all the way until January 12th when he goes back to school!
Here’s a video we took of when Sophie met Tessa for the first time, it’s pretty sweet.









7 comments:
I can't wait to snuggle with those cute girls! Dan is a pretty cute daddy, too! Merry Christmas!
Sweet!!! I'm the first to comment. Cute baby. See you soon
How cute!! You have such cute girls. :) Sophie looks so big next to little Tessa! They are adorable...I love the video...congrats again!!
These pictures look a lot more like your baby picture. Jason thinks Dan needs to make sure she is in fact his baby! JK;) Sounds like she is being pretty good for you! Your girls are adorable, enjoy this time. It goes by WAY too fast!
I love the video, very very sweet. I also love the green bow in Tessa's hair....she didn't look like she belonged to you without a bow in her hair. I'm glad everything is going so well.
She is such a doll!! She kind of looks like a madame alexander doll! she is definately different than sophie, but that too can change! I'm so happy you were able to make it to your brother's wedding. hope you had a merry christmas!
Congratulations! She is so cute and I love all the hair! That video is really cute too. I'm so excited to meet her!
Post a Comment