Of if I only had a dollar for every time I've heard that phrase. This is what my nearly 2 year old does when you tell her, "Sorry, no more candy." She doesn't understand why she can't have something when she asks nicely. Let's just hope this isn't the face we get when we introduce her to her baby sister. You'd think I just wrapped her knuckles with a ruler or something! Notice the chocolate on her face, shirt and hands.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









10 comments:
Very funny!!! She will laugh at this photo one day! At least she is using her manners, right???
I can't believe you wouldn't give her more candy! If she comes to my house she can have whatever she wants! She is too cute
Well, Jess, she did ask nicely. That's a start.
I feel the same way when I run out of candy. She's just more honest in her self expression. I cant' wait to hear her cry in person! It may be soon!
She is too darn cute! After a face like that I would totally give in...Im a sucker for tears!
EVERY TIME I read your blog I think that we either have twinners (I hate that word, but I use it often. I guess it's a love/hate relationship) OR it has to be the age!!!
I swear, they do all of the same things! I can't help but laugh because I deal with that little face on my boy too!!!!
She pulls it off a little cuter though!
I love the face!!! You can use it someday to warn her future husband what happens when the chocolate runs out!;)
So cute. Blake is the same way he thinks if he signs please more and more then he can have what he wants. I just have to say sorry all gone. I am glad he's not the only one that throws fits. She looks so cute.
I know exactly what you are going through here. I hear this same phrase almost daily!!! Also, I know what you mean about the nesting stage. I am totally starting to get that way. Not much longer now and you'll be having your new baby here. I can't wait!
Jessica I cannot believe how beautiful your child is even when she is screaming. I am so excited that you are having another baby. I miss you and hope you are enjoying the holidays.
Post a Comment