After I got home from work we took Sophie down to a mall to do some trick or treating. It was a fun environment with kids everywhere and it was nice not to walk much for Sophie to be able to get candy. I tried to get her to say trick or treat some more and instead of "cany peas" she would sometimes say, "treat peas!" ... getting closer. We couldn't have asked for better weather, it was beautiful. If we go again next year we'll go earlier though so we have time to do the free hay ride, see the balloon artist, and maybe a little face painting. The last picture is of Sophie trying to stop for a piece of candy out of her bucket. She didn't have the foresight of, "if I keep going I will get more..." she just knew there was candy in her bucket NOW and she wanted to eat it NOW! Silly girl.
After the mall Dan and I got dressed up and went over to a friend's party. There was tons a great food and company. Sophie loved to harass their poor dog. She loves animals too much, I wish she were more afraid. I know some day she's going to push one over the edge and get bit, but for now she has no fear. However, she was afraid of one thing at the party. Someone was trying to tease her by sneaking up and surprising her wearing a scary mask... bad idea. Sophie FREAKED out, I mean really freaked out, I haven't ever seen her like that before. She was kicking, screaming, crying and shaking all over. The poor thing kept saying and signing "scared" the rest of the night. She only wanted me from then on and would cry and scream if anyone else tried to hold her. I was worried that she would have nightmares and not sleep, but she seems to have forgotten because she slept fine.
Aren't they the cute?For the record, my wedding dress covered my shoes entirely. Since Dan is over a foot taller than me I had to take drastic measures in order to be able to hug him and not look so short next to him in pictures.











10 comments:
Love the wedding shoes!! That's hilarious...I wore the flattest flip flops so I wouldn't look taller than Nathanael in our wedding pictures! :) You guys all looked very cute!! That's funny people thought you were a playboy bunny...Nathanael totally wanted to wear a robe and be Hugh and me be a playboy bunny...I turned down that idea, though. :) Looks like you guys had fun!! I'm glad!
Looks like a fun day! Who is crazy enough to think its funny to terrorize Sophie? Hopefully not a Dad!
Sophie looks so cute! That would have been so much fun to see!!
Cute Halloween pics! You are the CUTEST pregnant lady by the way! I hope I look like you one day :)
I've heard about these shoes before....I'm glad to finally see them.....Awesome!
Sophie makes an adorable piglet! I think trick or treating with kids is more fun than getting all the candy in 5 neighborhoods like we did when we were young.
I think having a tall husband is the best, because I love to wear high shoes- and still be shorter than him.
My borther in law dressed up like a Death Eater for our party and freaked Danielle out, every time she saw him (even without his mask on )she had a similar reaction to Sophie's. He came over yesterday and she hasn't forgiven him yet and started to cry everytime he came by her.
That is hilarious about the hugh hefner thing and the playboy bunny. Isn't it funny how you think you are being so innocent and someone comes up with an entirely different idea. Looks liek you had a fun time.
You are the high heel queen! If anyone could walk in shoes that high, you could. I'm sure I would have fallen down a million times. I"m glad Sophie is not permanently scarred from her scare. Poor girl!
Hey Jessica,
Halloween is looking like fun. Did you go door to door or to a mall? Anyways I hope you are happy.
I've never seen a gay pirate before. Interesting... Well at least Jessica and Sophie look nice.
Love Nick
Post a Comment