This weekend Dan and Sophie were fighting over the TV, she wanted to watch Toy Story while he wanted to watch a football game. So I decided to pull out the portable DVD player and let Sophie watch her movie there. It was Dan's idea to put her in the corner, I thought that seemed kind of mean but SHE LOVES IT!! Now she requests to watch movies in the corner rather than on the big TV, pretty funny.
You'll have to excuse her mullet hair in the pictures, she had just got out of bed. The poor thing still doesn't have much hair on the front half of her head, just like her momma. So I try to keep it up. Believe it or not I didn't cut her bangs, that is just how her hair has grown, I did trim a few wispy hairs out of her eyes though. Otherwise, that's the way God made her!
As a side note, I am so excited that Sophie wants to watch something else besides Cars, I was afraid that phase would never end but after a lot of coaxing, she's moved on to Toy Story and Whinne the Pooh which is a big deal to me!! I was beginning to loose my mind watching the same movie day after day after day...
Also, by way of an update, Sophie's stopped celebrating about timeout, I just made a point to make a big deal when she was behaving well and she hasn't had to go to timeout much at all. Thanks to everyone for the advice, I really appreciate it. I decided that she just really wanted more attention. And when she has been in timeout, she cries... YEA??!!









6 comments:
Yea for screaming children!? But I understand. We put movies in out laptop all the time for Elise too. She loves it, I think she likes to feel like she gets to be like Mommy. Also I need a baby update. How are you feeling? Any progress?
Yea for screaming children!? But I understand. We put movies in out laptop all the time for Elise too. She loves it, I think she likes to feel like she gets to be like Mommy. Also I need a baby update. How are you feeling? Any progress?
I love the cupcake pants! She is beautiful, just the way God made her! That's great that she likes Winnie the Pooh now! I love it,too! I can see how it would be cool to have her own TV and place to watch it.
She is so dang cute :)
I think it is a great idea for Sophie to have her very own space...even if it is in the corner. I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't pointed it out ;) I would have assumed that it was the only plug not stuffed with other cords.....
That is such a good idea for her to have her own little corner. That's funny about timeout. I wouldn't know what to do either. Good luck soon! We are doing great. Zack was 6 days early and with both kids I didn't have any contractions until the day of, strange. Blake loves him, but is very whiny because things are changing but he doesn't understand. I know in a month + I will look back and wonder how we survived. Sophie is darling so are you. Let's get one more pic of your cute belly.
Post a Comment