Friday, November 14, 2008

the first snow

                         1st snow page

We woke up to the first snow of the season this morning. Sophie was amazed by the snow. She pressed her face against the window yelling “SNOW!” until we took her outside. This was the first time she’s been big enough to play in snow. So much fun!!

Here's a picture of Sophie a year ago wearing the same hat, she hasn't changed much has she?cold jog 005 I miss the chub.

7 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Oh Jessica the buttons are so easy, my mom taught me about these too!!! It's a little button making kit you can get in the notions (sp?) section of the fabric store. I paid $2.29 for mine and it came with 6 buttons. I am in love with them! And to make the flowers all I did was go through my moms scrap fabric and found flower prints. It is so much fun you should try it!

Leslie & Matt said...

She is seriously so cute! She seems to have so many facial expressions & I love her total excitement/amazement with the snow! So fun!!

mommaquincy said...

Thanks for sharing that precious moment with us! As usual she is adorable! I love the pink coat! Does she have boots?

Dannenbergs said...

I agree, I don't think she's changed much over this last year. Taller, but she's the same adorable Sophie.

The Allens said...

The first snow is always so much fun! That's cute that Sophie loves it so much. And you look so great! Good luck the next few weeks.

Kolbi Young said...

I actually think Sophie has changed quite a bit. You certainly don't notice it on a day-to-day basis, but when you look back a year you can see how much she has grown up! She will be the perfect age when her little sister arrives ;)

P.S. I love her pink coat! So much that I would wear it!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

She looks so cute! Brinklee has wanted to go out in to snow too so bad! I just bought her some snow boots, but now the snow has melted and it's too warm. We're just waiting for another storm to hit. Ok, you have got to be the cutest 34 week pregnant girl I have ever seen. You look so good!