We were proud to be Utah fans this weekend as they whomped all over BYU. We watched the game at the Lawrences along with 3 other families (it was a full house!). Knowing we would be the only Ute fans there we made sure we came prepared.
Notice how Sophie and I are wearing more normal clothes in the school colors while Dan, being the fashion conscious man his is, just put his Utah shorts and sweat shirt OVER his clothes. He even asked me if we had any red paint... I think we may have but I didn't dare look very hard for fear of what kind of embarrassment he would cause me in front of our friends. Just kidding honey. :) We thought we were so clever to make a fruit salad with only red and white fruit, as well as sugar cookies with white frosting and red sprinkles. I thought about taking the cookie platter around and offering everyone a cookie every time the Utes scored (or caught another interception) to celebrate. But I'm not mean like that... well maybe a little mean for thinking of it... but I didn't do it okay?!?!!
I think the last two pictures explain themselves. The picture at the top was the first one I made Sophie sit for (that's her new "cheese" smile) and as you can see, these were the last...









2 comments:
I bet you had a lot more fun watching that game then I did ;) good luck with Sophie and the new one whenever she comes, I hope soon cause I want to see you guys for Christmas and for Josh's wedding.
Is Dan sporting a new hairdo? Sophie does look like a handful! Lets hope she loves her grandma when the baby comes!
Post a Comment