Today after Sophie and I got all dressed and ready to go to the pool we found out that it is closed until the afternoon. So I decided to paint my toe nails... this happens about 2 or 3 times a year (sad, I know). Sophie hadn't ever seen me do it before and was VERY interested. So I decided to do hers too. They are both pretty messy but hopefully the polish on our skin will wear off soon.
In other news: We found a nice 3 bedroom apartment over the weekend but are still waiting to hear if they will approve us with the majority of our "income" coming from student loans or not. (If you can call that income... it's really the opposite of revenue, it's debt!) I am looking more pregnant everyday and am starting to wear maternity clothes already! But I'm feeling great and we get to find out the baby's gender the day before we leave for Utah on August 6th. I don't dare guess what it will be, all I can say is that this pregnancy is different than with Sophie... we would love to have a boy but would be equally happy (and better prepared for) a girl.










6 comments:
Cute toes Sophie! Isn't it fun to have a girl? I hope you guys are able to get into the three bedroom. It will be nice to have the extra space. Where is it? I can't believe you will be finding out the gender of your baby soon! I am excited to hear what it is!
Ellery has had hers painted since she was 3 weeks old! I love it! And yeah for the apartment, I would love to get into a 3 bedroom!!
Cute toe nails! I wonder if Sophie will have your toes. Its hard to tell when your's are so skinny and her's are so fat.
Cute activity. I love doing girly stuff with Payton. But I would never be brave enough to take a picture of my long toes. Ha! So where are the pictures of this belly you are talking about? I will have to see it to believe it. I love the music on your blog!
Cute toes!!!!
That is the fun of having a girl I guess!
Having had 3 boys I don't know if I will EVER get a girl!!! ;-)
I love having fun painted toes in the summer....although I am like you, in the winter I could care less! Good luck with the apartment approval!
Post a Comment